10 Days in Tokyo - Pictures

Here is a slide show I put together of my trip to Tokyo. I loved Tokyo and miss it much. Songs are "His Smile" from the Japanese movie "Love Letter" and "End Title" from the Korean movie "Failan". Watch in at least 480p or higher for better quality (the default 360p looks awful) and then maximum the size (if you wish).

All pictures were taken with a Canon SD850 in 16:9 mode. I made the slideshow in Picasa but then had to run it through Windows Movie Maker to add the music because Picasa kept on stuttering the audio.


For anyone interested, here is my itinerary that I came up with for my trip.  If you find any of this info useful, I strongly recommend double checking everything from opening/closing/start/end times and admission fees, etc. which may have changed since then and some places may not even exist any longer.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8 (Monday): Odaiba

Day 1 (Monday): Arriving in Ginza, Tokyo